Building your insurance solutions
James Hallam Construction was founded as an insurance broker with particular links to the construction industry, and our directors have over 30 years of experience in this area. We have extensive knowledge of the various forms of contracts used within the construction industry and are therefore able to offer a review service to our clients. We do not regard any risk as too big or too small and we are particularly able to assist in the following areas:
- Roofing Contractors
- Civil Engineering and Groundwork Contractors
- Demolition and Asbestos Removal Contractors
- General Builders and Design/Build Contractors
- Heating & Ventilating/Mechanical Services Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Architects, Surveyors, Engineers and other Professions & Consultants
- Property Developers, Investors and Managers
- Piling and Underpinning Contractors
- Scaffolding Contractors
- House builders
As specialist construction industry brokers, we act for a large number of contractors in these areas and have access to competitive insurance facilities which enable us to provide a comprehensive service for these trades and the placement of a wide range of covers, including but not limited to the following:
- Employers and Public Liability – including ‘hot work’, work at height and extensive depth limits.
- Products Liability – sales and supply
- Contract Works/Plant ‘All Risks’
- JCT Non- Negligence Insurance (Clause 6.5.1 or similar)
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Combined Insurance
- Computer Insurance – portable and fixed equipment
Please get in touch with us to discuss your needs – we are here to help you.
- The Better Business Group – James Hallam Construction has entered into a working relationship with the Better Business Group (BBG) and provides assistance and advice to members in terms of their complete insurance requirements.
- National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) – James Hallam Construction is a Service Provider member of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) and provides a risk management and insurance consultancy service to members.
- Concrete Structures Group (Construct) – James Hallam Construction is a Supplier Member of the Concrete Structures Group (Construct) and provides an insurance consultancy service to members
- Competent Roofer – James Hallam Construction is proud to support CompetentRoofer. This is the Government authorised scheme for England and Wales that allows professional roofing contractors to self-certify that their roofing work complies with Building Regulations.