Vehicle Dismantlers Insurance
We are trusted advisors to both the British Vehicle Salvage Federation and the National Salvage Association
James Hallam are different – we are the only broker in the UK that has access to an exclusive End of Life Vehicle motor trade policy with QBE which will protect your business against the specific risks associated with the ELV sector. We are proud to be trusted advisors to both the British Vehicle Salvage Federation and the National Salvage Association and provide broking services to 50 of the top vehicle dismantlers in the UK.
We will provide you with unrivalled risk management advice for your sector focussed on claims defence and incident mitigation. Not only will we assist you to improve your risk profile, but our strict risk management criteria ensures we deliver the most competitive premiums in the market.
James Hallam as your trust professional advisor
We understand that the insurance-buying process can be frustrating and complex and it is critical that you are able to appoint a professional advisor that you can trust. We will guide you through the insurance review process and provide you with the professional advice you need throughout the policy year. We will provide you with a comprehensive Due Diligence report that details in simple terms the current cover in force and how we will enhance this cover to close all gaps that leave your business exposed. Importantly, our bespoke policy will achieve this level of comprehensive coverage whilst remaining at the most competitive premium.
Get in touch
T: 0141 212 8820
Market-leading Policy Cover
Our market-leading, comprehensive insurance coverage will protect your business.
We will provide:
- Full road risks cover including vehicle transporters, trade platers and cover for any vehicle connected to your business
- Full cover for all products sold including second-hand used parts
- Expert advice on setting reinstatement figures
- Clear guidance on how to arrive at an accurate Business Interruption figure
- Provides cover for all buildings including concerted areas within the yard
- Bespoke extension to ensure cover for vehicles in the yard including stock awaiting dismantling
James Hallam understand your challenges and business needs which is why our bespoke wording was designed specifically for your industry. We want you to be confident that, if the worst happens, your insurance policy and your insurance broker will respond efficiently to minimise any interruption to your operations.
- The Better Business Group – James Hallam Construction has entered into a working relationship with the Better Business Group (BBG) and provides assistance and advice to members in terms of their complete insurance requirements.
- National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) – James Hallam Construction is a Service Provider member of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) and provides a risk management and insurance consultancy service to members.
Track record of delivery
We have a track record delivering exceptional broking services and insurance expertise to some of the top 50 vehicles dismantlers in your industry including a full claims management service. Our experience of dealing with major complex claims that are specific to your industry has strengthened our exclusive insurance product and ensured that all aspects of the dismantling trade are identified and covered.